Connect with us




News

Mohbad: Police conclude autopsy, awaiting results

Published

on

The Lagos state police command says the autopsy on the body of Mohbad has been completed, adding that the results are being awaited.

Mohbad, the 27-year-old street pop singer, died on September 12 and was buried the next day.

The circumstances surrounding his death has been met with widespread controversy on social media.

On September 18, the Lagos police inaugurated a 13-man special investigation team to probe Mohbad’s death.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the governor of Lagos, also engaged the Department of State Services (DSS) in the ongoing investigation.

Earlier on Thursday, the police revealed that they have exhumed Mohbad’s course.

In a recent update, Benjamin Hundeyin, the Lagos state police spokesperson, reported that the autopsy has concluded, and they are now awaiting the results.

“Autopsy has been concluded. Awaiting results,” he wrote.

Earlier, Idowu Owohunwa, the state commissioner of police, said the force would thoroughly examine every piece of information linked to Mohbad’s death.

“All pieces of Information, all personalities, all centres linked to it would be reviewed within the radar of our delegation,” he had said.

Copyright © 2025 BodexNG.COM