Three storey building on broad street, in Marina catches fire 

   A three storey building occupied by traders near Mandalas was on fire this morning, the traders were seen carrying their goods out from the building before the Lagos state fire service intervened and put off the fire, the traders were thanking God that it happened in the day if not they would have lost everything from the fire and looters.

*Thankfully no lives were lost. Please let’s always switch off electricity appliances when leaving our homes or offices 
More photos:

   

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.