Connect with us

Celebrities

See The Wicked Faces Of The Dubai Runs Girls Who Released Nude Videos Of Their Victims On Youtube

Published

on

 

Five suspected members of a human trafficking ring, paraded by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons, NAPTIP, have confessed to taking two Nigerian girls to Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, to become commercial s*x workers.

They also admitted that they recorded the girls’ nude videos while they were taking oaths.
Punch Metro learnt that the suspects ─ Blessing Gabriel, 25; Precious Ejiro-Owoh, 29; Rose Gabriel, 25; Priscilla Bassey, 33; and 38-year-old Terry Smooth ─ were apprehended by the agency on September 8, 2015, while one of their victims, identified only as Ann, had been rescued.

Their correspondent gathered that while Ann was being rehabilitated at the NAPTIP office, the

suspects were assisting the officials with information to arrest the fleeing members of the syndicate.

It was learnt that two of the victims of the syndicate, Ann and Chisom, had fled from Dubai in August, making the gang to put their nude visuals on the social media.

The visuals, which showed the girls swearing to oaths of allegiance, were said to have been sent to the agency.

Punch gathered that the Lagos Zonal Command officials of NAPTIP on Tuesday, September 8, arrested Dubai-based Blessing, who confessed to have trafficked Ann.

It was learnt that the lady, who reportedly sneaked into the country for a traditional marriage, was arrested at the Agboroko village, Iba area of Lagos.

It was also learnt that the officials arrested other gang members in the Lekki Phase 1 and Ajah areas.

Blessing, who claimed that she worked with a travel agency in Dubai, told PUNCH Metro that she sent N35,000 to bring Ann from Nigeria as a commercial sex worker in Dubai.

The suspect claimed that the arrangement was with the consent of the victim.

She said:

“I did not know the victim from anywhere. Gina, who has not yet been arrested, is my friend in Dubai. She was the one who told me that she needed a girl from Nigeria to do “runs”. I then told Precious, my Nigerian friend, to get me someone.
“Gina sent N35,000 to prepare the girl that would be brought. That was in July. So, it happened that the girl, Ann, was brought to Dubai. I personally went to pick her from the airport.
When she came to Gina, the girl was taken inside a room, stripped and asked to say an oath. I was not there; I was not the person that stripped her. She did the job for about a month before she fled from Dubai.
I knew they were bringing her for commercial sex; and she was also aware. She told Precious that she was ready to travel out of the country and do any kind of work.”

Precious, who confessed to luring the girl to travel to Dubai, pleaded that it was her first time to deal in trafficking of persons.

The NAPTIP Lagos director, Joseph Famakin, said the nude video was released on the Youtube, after Ann escaped from the ring, adding that the syndicate also forced the girls to swear to oaths.
He said:

 “The victim was recruited from Lagos for Blessing, who was in Dubai. Blessing was responsible for her travel expenses. The process of preparing her for Dubai was coordinated by Blessing’s sister, Rose Gabriel.
On arrival in Dubai, the oath was forcefully administered on her, and it was recorded on video. This recording was later released on Youtube after she escaped from her exploiters in Dubai. She was forced into prostitution contrary to the initial promise of being given a job at a hair dressing saloon.”

Other members of the trafficking ring in Dubai ─ Gina, Fegor Ebony Ejeba, and Nicole Esther Otubu ─ were still at large, and efforts were on to track them down.

The assistant Director, Press and Public Relations, NAPTIP, Josiah Emerole, said the suspects would be charged to court, adding that efforts were on to rescue the other victims of the syndicate.

He said, “We call on all Nigerians to join hands with the agency to nip in the bud human trafficking in the country.”

Celebrities

Emergency workers rescue petrol attendant who fell into underground tank

Published

on

By

Emergency responders, yesterday carried out a rescue operation at Coinoil Petrol Station on Capitol Road, Agege area of Lagos State, after a petrol attendant fell into an underground petrol reservoir.

The incident, which happened around 6 p.m, also saw a Lagos State Fire Service Search and Rescue Officer slipping into the tank during the rescue attempt.

Eyewitnesses reported that the petrol attendant was attempting to check the fuel level in the underground tank when he accidentally fell in.

The situation prompted a swift response from the Lagos State Emergency Management Authority (LASEMA).

Dr Olufemi Oke-Osanyintolu, the Permanent Secretary of LASEMA, provided a detailed account of the incident.

“Upon arrival, our response team found that one of the workers at the filling station had fallen into the underground petrol tank while trying to check the fuel level. Our team immediately initiated a rescue operation to save the individual,” Oke-Osanyintolu said.

The initial rescue effort was successful, and the petrol attendant was safely brought to the surface. However, the situation took a dangerous turn when one of the Search and Rescue Officers, involved in the operation, lost his footing and fell into the same underground tank. The responders quickly adapted to the new emergency and worked efficiently to rescue their colleague.

Despite the added complication, the second rescue was also successful, and both individuals were safely extracted from the underground tank. No fatalities were recorded during the incident.

Following the rescues, officials from the Lagos State Ambulance Service (LASAMBUS) were on hand to provide immediate medical attention to the victims.

The medical team worked to stabilise the petrol attendant and the rescue officer before transporting them to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) for further evaluation and treatment.

The Lagos State Fire Service and LASEMA have, however, been commended for their swift action and professionalism in handling the potentially deadly situation. The successful rescue operations serve as a testament to the training and dedication of Lagos State’s emergency responders.

LASEMA’s swift response and effective rescue operations have once again demonstrated the agency’s commitment to public safety and emergency management.

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Ailing actor Sule Suebebe is dead

Published

on

By

Dayo Adewunmi, the ace Nigerian actor fondly called Sule Suebebe, has passed away.

The Yoruba actor died on Wednesday morning at an undisclosed hospital in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

Agbala Gabriel, the Nigerian cleric, confirmed Suebebe’s demise via a Facebook post.

“It is a pity baba Suebebe died at hospital this morning. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace,” he wrote.

The cause of his death remains to be known.

However, the Ekiti-based thespian previously cried out for financial support to foot his medical bills.

The actor was said to be battling health issues and could not walk. Gabriel was said to have been caring for him in recent months.

In July last year, Suebebe also apologised to the women he dated and may have offended during his youthful years.

“Please, I want to ask for forgiveness. Please, I want everyone I have offended to forgive me,” the actor begged in Yoruba language.

“… I was just living life recklessly. I engaged in minor activities, and I was making money constantly. However, I did not have a mentor to warn me about my lifestyle. None of my relatives advised me.

“Nigerians, please. Anyone I have wronged, knowingly or unknowingly. Please forgive me. I should prostrate while begging, but my health won’t allow me.

“Please forgive me, especially all the women I have offended. I know I have stepped on toes regarding the issue of women.”

He was featured in several movies including ‘Suku Suku Bam Bam’ and ‘Ago Kan Oru’.

Continue Reading

Celebrities

Iyabo Ojo, Lizzy Anjorin end months-long rift

Published

on

By

Nollywood actresses Iyabo Ojo and Lizzy Anjorin appeared to have ended their months-long social media spat.

Last year, the actresses began trading insults and accusations on Instagram.

In November, Anjorin alleged that Iyabo “is the individual behind” a well-known yet shadowy blog. She also claimed Iyabo is aware of the circumstances surrounding the death of Mohbad, the singer.

Iyabo, however, filed a N500 million lawsuit against Anjorin over alleged libel. She demanded a public apology and retraction of the commentaries.

Anjorin was also given 14 days to respond to the lawsuit or face legal action.

In February, Anjorin failed to appear in court, prompting Ojo to reveal that the court would issue another summon.

However, in a now-viral video on social media, Ojo stated that the judge in their case urged them to settle their differences amicably and ditch the online insults.

Anjorin sported a smile as her lawyer explained the judge’s role in ending their conflict.

The lawyer added that both actresses expressed their readiness to make peace.

Lateef Lawal, Lizzy’s husband, was said to have approached Ojo after the case was settled and gave her a hug.

Continue Reading

Bodex F. Hungbo, SPMIIM is a multiple award-winning Nigerian Digital Media Practitioner, Digital Strategist, PR consultant, Brand and Event Expert, Tv Presenter, Tier-A Blogger/Influencer, and a top cobbler in Nigeria.

She has widespread experiences across different professions and skills, which includes experiences in; Marketing, Media, Broadcasting, Brand and Event Management, Administration and Management with prior stints at MTN, NAPIMS-NNPC, GLOBAL FLEET OIL AND GAS, LTV, Silverbird and a host of others

Most Read...