Celebrities

Just See What This Nigerian Twitted About D’banj And Kanye West!

A Cow That Is In A Hurry To Go To America Will Return As Corned Beef??…………nawaoo! The tweet already has 230 retweets and 40 favourites.

1. Buy Private Proxies For Sale

April 7, 2022 4:54 pm at 4:54 pm

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

2. https://shiatsu-web.com

April 30, 2022 3:18 am at 3:18 am

Best view i have ever seen !

3. https://j-website.net

May 2, 2022 3:24 am at 3:24 am

Best view i have ever seen !

4. https://www.shinsen-mart.com

May 7, 2022 3:50 am at 3:50 am

Best view i have ever seen !

5. https://shiatsu-web.com

May 9, 2022 3:21 am at 3:21 am

Best view i have ever seen !

6. https://shiatsu-web.com

May 13, 2022 3:16 pm at 3:16 pm

Best view i have ever seen !

7. https://j-website.net

May 20, 2022 5:58 pm at 5:58 pm

Best view i have ever seen !

8. https://www.shinsen-mart.com

May 22, 2022 1:58 am at 1:58 am

Best view i have ever seen !

9. Irvin Papstein

May 25, 2022 5:04 am at 5:04 am

Sex is one of the best feelings in the world

10. aNEblVI5

July 7, 2022 3:08 pm at 3:08 pm

217251 70498Can anyone assist me out? It will probably be a lot appreciated. 455624

11. offshore software development service

July 25, 2022 2:04 am at 2:04 am

923224 93894Outstanding post, I think individuals should learn a whole lot from this internet web site its rattling user genial . 789716

12. iptv

July 26, 2022 12:40 pm at 12:40 pm

328568 329649Great post man, maintain the good function, just shared this with the friendz 36138

13. san jose del cabo real estate

July 26, 2022 5:15 pm at 5:15 pm

271195 270666Terrific paintings! That will be the type of info that are meant to be shared about the net. Shame on the seek for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on over and consult with my internet site . Thank you =) 24780

14. 935584 863287I came across this very good from you out of sheer luck and never feel lucky enough to say also credit you for any job nicely done. 877174

15. 975240 903802You created some decent points there. I looked on the internet for that problem and located most individuals will go together with with the website. 250773

16. dumps credit card

July 29, 2022 4:03 am at 4:03 am

862357 168407hey, your internet site is excellent. We do appreciate your work 19446

17. 991281 450743Actually your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a good example of it. 837641

18. wigs

July 31, 2022 2:21 am at 2:21 am

759885 591590A domain name is an identification label which defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control within the Internet. Domain names are also critica for domain hostingwebsite hosting 360535

19. Buy GBP

July 31, 2022 7:34 pm at 7:34 pm

951405 629948hi!,I like your writing so a lot! share we keep up a correspondence extra approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist on this space to solve my problem. Could be that is you! Searching ahead to peer you. 248601

20. Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 Full Movie

July 31, 2022 8:16 pm at 8:16 pm

652923 656401Yay google is my king helped me to uncover this outstanding website! . 931062

21. discover here

July 31, 2022 9:46 pm at 9:46 pm

522272 705855I conceive this web site has extremely amazing indited content material posts . 486724

22. warehouse jobs

July 31, 2022 11:45 pm at 11:45 pm

617584 324836The electronic cigarette uses a battery and a small heating component the vaporize the e-liquid. This vapor can then be inhaled and exhaled 514189

23. havanese

August 2, 2022 11:22 am at 11:22 am

220903 598653Which is some inspirational stuff. Never knew that opinions may well be this varied. Thank you for all of the enthusiasm to give such beneficial info here. 625146

24. sbo

August 3, 2022 9:24 am at 9:24 am

596383 34254You ought to experience a contest personally with the finest blogs on-line. Im going to suggest this page! 560021

25. buy henry guns online

August 3, 2022 1:43 pm at 1:43 pm

79093 263606Companion, this web site will be fabolous, i merely like it 947810

26. jlagyoyh

December 2, 2022 8:36 pm at 8:36 pm

61 6 дизайн человека

дизайн человека что такое четверть
    дизайн человека все центры
    кошка дизайн человека

27. ahpbnjwm

December 3, 2022 11:02 am at 11:02 am

расчет карт по дизайну человека

расчет дизайна человека сидерический
    тест человек дизайн
    61 24 канал дизайна человека

Celebrities

Yvonne Jegede speaks on failed marriage, calls ex-husband ‘deadbeat dad’

Yvonne Jegede, the Nollywood actress, has accused Olakunle ‘Abounce’ Fawole, her ex-husband, of being a deadbeat father.

The actress spoke about her failed marriage during a show hosted by Mercy Johnson Okojie.

Jegede said nothing significant was the cause of their divorce.

She said despite having a “solid friendship” before marriage, they weren’t just compatible and “were on different pages”.

“It didn’t work out and we can’t force it. I really don’t want to talk about the problem we had but honestly, it wasn’t worth splitting over. I think we were on different pages, we were not even reading the same book in the first place,” she said.

“He is a very good guy with a good mind, sympathy and that’s why I married him. But I guess he is not the right person for me so we had to go our separate ways.

“I already saw we both don’t have a future together so I had to leave. I didn’t go through anything though because he didn’t beat me, he did nothing.

“Olakunle and I don’t talk anymore. I don’t know the reason for that because he had a solid friendship aside from the marriage.”

Jegede further called Fawole a “deadbeat father” who doesn’t care about his son’s wellbeing.

She said the first and last time he asked about his son was when the boy was 5 months old — when she threatened not to use his name as the boy’s surname.

She added that despite reaching out to him, he still didn’t come to check up on his son.

“The first time he publicly accepted and carried the son was when he was 5 months old. I gave him an ultimatum that I will remove his surname if the boy turns 5 and he doesn’t show up,” she said.

“I had given my son a compound name, Xavier Jegede Fawole, and I threatened that I will remove the Fawole and leave just the Jegede since I individually raised him.

“Since that day he never called. He doesn’t wish him a happy birthday on his birthdays. He doesn’t call him to ask about his well-being.

“Your gift is in my hand yet you don’t care. You see, one moment I dreaded the most is for my child to wake up one day and ask where is my father and it has happened.

“That day he (the son) asked, I had to send messages to his siblings to ask him to come and check up on him but it yielded no result.

“However, my house is open for him to come to check on his son but he clearly doesn’t want to. My father went for father’s day to represent him the other day, it was quite painful. But he doesn’t want to be involved in his son’s life so I’m going to raise my son myself.”

Celebrities

Blaqbonez disappointed over Wizkid’s comment on rappers

Blaqbonez, the Nigerian artiste, says he is “disappointed” over Wizkid‘s controversial comment about rappers in Africa.

Wizkid has been in the news since last week over his scathing criticism of rap music which he dismissed as “boring” and “dead”.

In an interview, Wizkid stated that he doesn’t listen to rap, suggesting rappers have failed to adapt to change.

“Afrobeats is the new pop. I sold two million copies in America off of one song! Even some American artists don’t have a diamond record. If I’m being honest, I don’t listen to any other genre of music anymore,” he said.

His comment attracted a chorus of condemnation from a number of indigenous hip-hop artistes and fans of rap music.

MI Abaga appeared to have countered Wizkid, saying rap is “still on the rise”.

Oladips, the fast-rising rapper, also called out the ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner, asking him if he has ever helped any rapper.

Still unsatisfied, the ‘Bad To Me’ crooner later took to his Snapchat on Saturday to describe Nigerian rappers as “broke boys”.

He also claimed Sarkodie, Nasty C, and Black Sheriff are the only rappers in Africa.

“Can’t believe y’all broke boys really thought Big Wiz will talk about y’all, wow! Y’all keep sending una popsy rap videos! I go dey watch maybe I fit help una mama life,” he wrote.

“Y’all not even rappers, Nasty C/ Sarkodie/ Black Sheriff are the only rappers in Africa. Y’all dumb f****s.”

Reacting via a lengthy Twitter post, Blaqbonez registered his disappointment with Wizkid over his comment.

“The last few days had me reflecting, looking back at how far I’ve come, the Wins and the Losses, whatever rap may or may not be, it got me this, everything I have, the cult-like fans who by far are the best part of everything,” he wrote.

“I said that to say I’m disappointed, everyone knows I’m a big Wizkid fan, maybe even a di*k rider on Twitter but rn I’m disappointed, I am, I can’t hide my emotions, I wasn’t even mad at the magazine article.

“Those are conversations I’ve even had behind the scenes. But the actions that followed can’t be defended, heavily degrading and undeserved but I’d keep doing my thing, carrying the most bashed and the most attacked genre on my back.

“Showing the world what a Nigerian rapper looks like. I’d keep dropping these hits, classic albums, selling out my shows, however far it takes me I’m good with it long as i can feed my family.”

Celebrities

‘Davido will never do this’ — Uche Ogbodo berates Wizkid over criticism of rap

Uche Ogbodo, the actress, has taken a swipe at Wizkid for saying rap is “dead and boring”.

Wizkid had in a recent interview spoken argued for the dominance of Afrobeats over other music genres.

The singer said he does not listen to rap music anymore because he no longer finds it interesting.

Wizkid also described the rap genre as “old, boring, tired and dead”.

His comment, however, did not sit well with many indigenous practitioners and fans of rap music.

In a lengthy Instagram post on Saturday, Ogbodo called out Wizkid, stating that he had no “loyalty” to his people.

She also said Nigerians don’t like each other, adding that Davido wouldn’t have said what Wizkid said.

“Wizkid was wrong! Too wrong! How could you say such about your people?” Ogbodo asked in Pidgin and English.

“No loyalty to your people! To your country, only selfishness is everywhere. Abeg make all of them gettat, this is not nice. All Nigerian rappers, y’all are the biggest and greatest, abeg. Justice for Naija rappers.”

In another post via her Instastory, Uche Ogbodo wrote: “How dare you? Davido would never do this lai lai.”

Among those who have countered Wizkid’s viewpoint on rap is MI Abaga who insisted the genre is on the rise”.